- Soak in the panoramic views of Singapore's iconic skyline at Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck.
- Marvel at the city's most popular attractions like Gardens by the Bay, all while 200 meters above the ground.
- Capture beautiful photos on one of the largest observation decks in the world, perched above three towers.
- Catch the Spectra Light and Water Show once you get down at 8:00pm and 9:30pm or watch it from the Skypark!
- Visit other popular local attractions in the vicinity like ArtScience Museum and Gardens by the Bay.
Marina Bay Sands SkyPark Observation Deck
- Validity up to 3 months.
- Sands SkyPark Observation Deck is subject to inclement weather. If rain or lightning is present, then the SkyPark Observation Deck may be closed. Only guests that have been up to the SkyPark Observation Deck for less than one (1) hour when it is closed are entitled to a refund. Management reserves the right to close the SkyPark Observation Deck as they deem necessary.
- Entry to the SkyPark Observation Deck is subject to availability – wait time to enter will be based upon Observation Deck capacity.
- Tickets are for single entry only.
- Only children under 2 years of age may enter without a ticket. Everyone else must have a ticket for admittance.
- All guests may be subject to a search, including bags, clothes and other possessions, when entering the SkyPark Observation Deck. Searches may be conducted on the guests on the premises or when they are leaving it.
- Throwing any item over the edge of the SkyPark Observation Deck is strictly prohibited. Any guest found contravening this condition will be subject to immediate removal from the premises and may be handed over to the Police.
- Guests are not permitted to take luggage up to the SkyPark Observation Deck. Luggage may be checked with the Guest Services Desk located at the Porte Cochere of Tower 3. Checked luggage will be subject to physical or electronic security screening.
- Guests who do not abide by the above rules may be denied entry to or escorted out of the premises.
- Whenever a guest is not permitted to enter the premises or when a guest is escorted out for any reason stated in these conditions, no refund will be paid in respect of the ticket.
- Guests must wear footwear – bare feet are not permitted.
- Loitering on the SkyPark Observation Deck is not permitted.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to both the Conditions of Entry of Marina Bay Sands and of the seller.
- Non-Refundable & No Cancellation.
After you have booked the ticket and paid successfully, you would first receive a receipt for successful payment. Next, you would receive the e-ticket sent to your email address within an hour during weekday, or within 8 hours during weekend.
Should you not receive the e-ticket, please approach Wink frontdesk crew or email firstname.lastname@example.org.