What is the best way to go to Wink?
- The airport shuttle bus brings you to Wink's doorstep. The bus departs from the airport every 15 minutes during peak hours and up to 30 minutes during non-peak hours. Tickets cost $9 per adult and $6 per child below 12 years of age. Upon arrival, you may approach the 24x7 Ground Transport Desks at the Arrival Hall to book your seat.
- Just in case you cannot find these counter, the following are the numbers that you can call: Terminal 1 – Tel: +65 6543 1985; Terminal 2 – Tel: +65 6546 1646; Terminal 3 – Tel: +65 6241 3818 (main booking hotline)
- For any reason you are unable to get a seat for the shuttle bus, you can also grab a taxi directly from the taxi stand. The taxi fare is around SGD25 to SGD30 to Wink. A taxi can normally seats 4 passenger with luggage. No tipping is required, just pay the amount as stated on the meter. The journey normally take about 20min to reach Wink.
- If you arrive during the day time, it is also possible if you want to try out the MRT train (a.k.a subway). This is the cheapest transport mode among all, however you will need to change 2 trains, and in total you might need about 60 min to reach Wink. And if you choose this mode of transport, then we would suggest you to buy the 1-day, 2-day or 3-day tourist pass over at the Changi Airport MRT station. This pass allows you unlimited rides on any of the buses & trains in Singapore (for the duration you purchase). More information can be found here .
- And this is the direction to Wink. You board the train from Changi Airport MRT Station, and your destination is Chinatown MRT Station:
b. Board the train towards Bukit Panjang and alight at Chinatown Station (17 stops later).
c. Take Exit A (on Pagoda Street) and walk to Wink Hostel located (on Mosque Street), which is only 3 minutes away.